Ok, noticeably, most of my posts are about baked or non baked sweets. Well I am throwing you a curve ball, because its my blog, and I can do that. Well really, I am only doing it because this meal is so fantastically good, that not sharing it seemed like a sin….and I don’t need anymore junk tacked onto my CON list when I get to the pearly gates.
What you need:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into about 1 inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- a handful or 2 of snow peas
- 2 carrots julienne cut thin
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red Thai curry paste(more or less to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- small amount of olive oil
Serve over rice, or not!